Saturday, June 14, 2008

Online Applications and Tools

Hi,

I have not visited my blog or continued with this programme for a good 6 weeks. The reason being that I was completing assessments for my postgraduate degree and I don't find the time to do the exercisies for this progamme at work and my spare time at home has been devoted to university assessments.

One of the assessments at Uni involoved the distance edcation students working together as a group. We did this using a wiki set up on the CSU interact website. This work very well until it came time to collate our work. We had a few version of our management plan attached to the wiki that, we had to be extra careful that we were working on the latest version.

Maybe sites like google docs could help overcome this problem.

I have posted to google docs aome of my family history research. I am going to post the link below to see if will work on my blog.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=df2jstxm_1hbpqgpcn&hl=en

Cheers
Cariad

No comments: